Senior Python Flask Developer (Contract, Part-Time)
Croscon, a digital product studio, is seeking an experienced senior python developer to join our dedicated backend team focusing on distributed computing solutions & bespoke business systems.
You will be primarily working on feature development and maintenance of multiple platforms. The ideal candidate is interested in longer term work, can collaborate directly with our team on a daily basis and is a independent and self-starter resource.
We will start with a small paid challenge project, then if acceptable proceed with additional projects and a longer term relationship. Potential for this role to turn into a permanent full time position.
Want to know more about our business? Please visit http://www.croscon.com/.
- Can overlap EST time zone by at least 3 hours per day (we work 9am-7pm M-F)
- Are willing and available to do an average of 20 hours per week minimum
- Expert in:
- Python 3
- ORMs / Peewee
- We Would Love (but not required):
- Mongo Experience
- C experience
- Experience consuming and designing REST APIs
- Familiarity with caching, CDN's, and cache busting
- Experience writing Shell scripts
- PHP (Modern & OOP)
- Extra Bonus Points -- definitely tell us
- Elasticsearch/Solr or any basic search engine familiarity really
- Google Cloud Platform / AWS
- Serious DevOps or SysAdmin experience
- Gulp/fabric/phing experience
- Has used Composer/npm to manage dependencies before
- BackboneJS/ReactJS/VueJS experience
- Super-Extra Bonus Points -- omg WAT?! we so excite!
- Supervisor experience
- Salt/Ansible experience
- Varnish familiarity (VCL)
- Extensive NDB/S3/SQS experience
- Jenkins Experience